Due to the continued growth and expansion of the THREE60 business across a variety of energy sectors, we are looking for a Quality Lead to join our team in Aberdeen.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support the Group HSEQ Director to define and execute the Quality aspects of the HSEQ Plan to achieve legislative compliance and ensure that all related initiatives are communicated and delivered in a collaborative manner.
- Support Group, Operations and EPCC with the provision of practical and professional Quality guidance leading efforts to develop a continuous improvement culture
- Work closely with the business leadership team and lead a range of Quality improvement projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve quality issues and lead response to customer Non-Conformance Reports.
- Support the assurance of quality in engineering deliverables, advising procurement, engineering, construction and operations.
- Advise on QA and QC requirements for purchased equipment and approve the associated engineering documentation e.g. criticality assessments and SDRLs.
- Develop and update the Company Quality Policy and Quality procedures to remain legally compliant in line with legislation, guidance and industry best practices.
- Monitor business-wide compliance and ensure that the Quality policy, procedures and standards are communicated and understood, and monitor their effectiveness in supporting the business objectives.
- Develop and deliver the company audit schedule – including internal and vendor audits. Monitor its effectiveness, identify good practice and implement improvements.
- Lead and coordinate all fabrication and vendor QC inspection and release activities.
- Support the business with maintaining and improving its ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 accreditation and be the point of contact for twice annual DNV ISO Surveillance activities.
- Support the business and be the point of contact for the coordination of any audits undertaken on THREE60 by clients as well as being responsible for client-requested Quality deliverables.
- Provide Quality knowledge and expertise to assist tenders, due diligence, business development and acquisition activities.
- Own and oversee our contribution to and maintenance of SEQual and Achilles (FPAL) Databases
- Coordination of and attendance at Group Management Review Meeting annually as well as attendance at Service Line and Leadership meetings and provide Quality input to such meetings.
- Be responsible for employee engagement which drives effective safety behaviours and instil positive morale to develop a culture where everyone is acting safely and being environmentally responsible.
- Build strong professional working relationships across all levels of the organisation and with client Quality Focal Points.
- Identify and develop a programme of Quality training and awareness campaigns for the Company.
- Manage and supervise direct reports and support the annual performance review
- Form part of the Emergency Response team as required by the Company Emergency Response Procedure
- Formal qualification at a minimum of HND but preferably a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. engineering, quality management) [
- Knowledge of ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 requirements and auditing standards [
- Knowledge of UK HSE regulatory framework. Knowledge of specific legislation applicable to the Duty Holder activities in the Energy sector would be preferable but not essential. [
- Valid OGUK Medical, MIST and BOSIET [
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a leadership role within the Energy Industry [
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills [
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach others. [
- Ability and flexibility to work at all levels including at a hands-on level. [
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships. [
- Demonstratable skills in adapting to change and leading change processes and promoting behaviours that meet the organisation’s aims and values [
- Essential requirement [
- Desirable requirement [
Disclaimer: Please note the list of duties is not exhaustive in any way and may be changed at any time during the contract of employment.
Apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV:
Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, we may be unable to personally respond to all applicants unless you are selected to progress in the recruitment process.
We would therefore like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this vacancy.